SMART BoardsWhiteboard registration to earn prizesWhen a new interactive whiteboad goes into a school who should sign up for the warranty? A teacher. ICT co-ordinator, school secretary or headteacher? Who takes 'ownership'?

SMART Technologies is so perplexeded by the low number of guarantees requested for its whiteboards that it has launched free prize draws for school customers who register online for their free three-year on-site warranty which includes an additional two-year return-to-base promise.

SMART is concerned that as many as 70 per cent of its school customers are leaving their investments unprotected (only 30 per cent register for the warranty). The company has always expressed pride in its support services, and the on-site warranty includes the pledge that, should a SMART Board fail, an engineer will visit to repair it, or it will be replaced.

The SMART campaign, which ends on August 31, offers weekly draws with prizes which include "a laptop trolley filled with 30 Fizzbook Spin 10.1-inch mini tablet PCs with WIN7 starter, one of 75 SMARTResponse PE 32 handset kits and one of 100 SMART Slate units".

More information

Schools wanting to take part in the promotion should register online at www.activatemywarranty.co.uk using their unique activation code. Any enquiries should be addressed to distributor Steljes Customer Services on 08450 747 007.


Add comment


Security code
Refresh